Abloy System Platforms
A new patented key system for Industrial locking applications offering high-security locking solutions to meet the needs of Professional End-Users and Original Equipment Manufacturers.
This is the first high security key system specifically designed to meet the needs of industrial locking environments – suitable applications include the electricity, water, gas and telecoms industries, vending and gaming machines, parking meters, post office boxes, display cabinets and much more.
- Bump proof mechanism
- Smoother, more reliable operation
- 365 million different combinations combinations and master keying possibilities
- AWS - Anti Wear System - Smoother, extremely reliable operation in adverse conditions
- A large symmetrical double sided key makes for easy key entry and operation
- Patent in the UK and Ireland on the mechanism and key until 2027 ensures against the unauthorised copying of keys.
- Can be keyed alike or master keyed - but not with door locks which require two way key action (See Protec2 below)
- Available in the complete range of cabinet locks, switch locks and padlocks
Abloy's first choice flagship two way action platform provides maximum security and flexibility to satisfy any individual bespoke security requirement.
This is possible due to the vast number of key combinations available, enabling locking systems to include thousands of locks and employees. The principle advantage of over Sentry platform is the patented two-way mechanism (lock and unlock) which covers the complete product range of high-security door lock cylinders, industrial locks, electric locks, cabinet/cam locks and padlocks. One key can fit all when included in a keyed alike system, or extensive multi-level master key ability.
- Bump proof mechanism
- Patented cylinder and key structure in the UK and Ireland until 2031
- Exceptionally smooth key entry and operation
- Two way operation of locks - can be used with door locks
- Thinner and lighter keys than the Sentry platforms, but still with incredible strength
- Can be master keyed and keyed alike with door locks which require two way action - cam, furniture and electric as well as padlocks.
- Strictly controlled key duplication - ensuring against the unauthorised copying of keys
- 1.97 billion key combinations available - Extensive master keying capabilities
- Available in a compressive range of cylinders, cabinet locks and padlocks.